New Tarps for a 21 foot Trophy Boat

cloud

Hi......i was wondering if anyone has purchased new tarps for their boat ( on line ) from Letas Top Shop in Bellingham ? Were you happy with the product ?

OR

Any suggestions on where to get new tarps made on the lower island ?

Thanks

Cloud

I did. I just purchased the canvas top and the frame, as i had the Eisenglass panels. The price was decent, quality seems good. No problems so far and everything fit correctly. All snaps lined up perfectly with my OEM sides/front/drop curtain.

I am contemplating getting new sides/front/drop curtain from them too but am debating on putting a hardtop on instead.

I live on the lower island too, and the only real issue was shipping. However I happened to be over in whistler for a while, so decided just to make the trip down to grab it. I wasnt charged duty on the top when I brought it across, so it probably only cost me 30 bucks in gas. I havent had good luck with brokerage on things shipped from the US, so decided the trip was worth it. If she can ship not via UPS, it should be ok. Mine had the frame, so that made it complicated.

I got quotes locally to get it remade, and got upset as i couldnt find anyone to just make me the top, I was told all or nothing, so they lost my business.

Back