new tackle shop on island highway

salmonboy

new tackle shop opened a few days ago just past the macdonalds on island highway....Right by the petro-can beside the liquor store. They open at 3 am everday for the summer....go check it out..they r still getting set up a bit, they even sell bag lunches, food, and tums for that early morning heatburn!
good location! regardzzz

new tackle shop opened a few days ago just past the macdonalds on island highway....Right by the petro-can beside the liquor store. They open at 3 am everday for the summer....go check it out..they r still getting set up a bit, they even sell bag lunches, food, and tums for that early morning heatburn!
good location! regardzzz

Give us the name of the town!
Dave

no kidding...its great to see a shop open(3 am) before i go fishing and its open till 7 pm....right on the main drag past the fishin grounds...dont think ive gone fishing at 3 am, but i know lots of guys do out for 1st lite. usually tackle shops open after i go out and close by the time i get in, I was talkin with owner and he said, their gonna do rod and reel repairs too, and possibly scotty 2!

its on the colwood strip(victoria) they r getting a big neon sign i guess next week, they just opened on sat. morn..still getting it set up, he said by next week its gonna be plugged full of gear. Theres a good selection of teasers and spoons, good bait..pricing is ok too

For those of us who need an address for the GPS -
Wise-Buys
102-1740 Island Hwy, Victoria, BC V9B 1H8
250-590-6431

Good for them. Nice to see some small guys. Wonder if its going to be a hit to west shore tackle around the corner. Gravel or bonamine would be a good one to sell too. No place to get it before 6am on the way to Renfrew. That ginger **** at Chevron (only place open)does not cut it.

Wise-Buys is a family business catering to the working person, focusing primarily on bringing excellent prices and selection on fishing products. We appreciate and value our customers. Check us out, you will see that we make every effort to pass savings onto you. Support us by shopping here , and we will support you and the community by continuing to find great deals for you.
Thank you
The Wise-Buys Team

Sounds good to me,Wise-Buys. Next time I'm in your neck of the woods,I'll certainly stop in and have a look.Fishing ain't
gettin' cheaper,especially with the price of gas,so any savings definately helps the cause!!

Its called Salmonboy Tackle.......Good build up to announcing the address....... lol

only noticed it when i was getting gas at petro...i have nothing to do with it..Funny how u think its "salmonboy tackle"...sorry to give u that imperssion,(a new tackle shop close to my house that is open 3am-7pm is a is a whole new concept). If u ever need some "salmonboy tackle", drop me a PM, i always like meeting new pals......

The name of the store is Wise-Buys Fishing Supplies 1740 Island Hwy Colwood- Victoria BC
Hope to see you all soon lots of stock to choose from and great prices !!!!!

Wise-Buys Fishing Supplies Facebook, stop in and take a look. Web page is soon to follow guys and gals, will keep you all up to date when its available.

Tight lines and calm seas !!!!!! Bill

In there Yesterday, nice tackle shop setup, knowledgable host, shocked by the sign --Open at 3AM--lol really? (I think that's for summer only :) )

BTW: price is fare, that's what will bring me back again

Back