New (Old) Lures

Hell....I still fish with some of the gear in the pics. That definitely is a retro collection. I have had some big fish on Little Cleo's (the small orange stripe spoon but the blue and silver was best), Red Devils (red and white spoon that caught a ton of lake and river fish), Tee-spoon spinners (the orange Devo like hats for the body, I never understood why Luhr Jensen called it a spoon when it was a spinner, but it caught a lot of fresh and saltwater fish), and that yellow Flatfish with with red and black spots on it (caught my largest Upper Campbell trout with it). That brass hammered generic looking Crocodile Spoon had many a Cowichan and a Squamish coho attached to it. Even better if it had a orange stripe on it but lose the red tail.

Ahhhhh the memories.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget one of the first Koho spoons in the 5th pic..... Switch out the treble and have some river Coho fun..

I should say though... that Koho spoon is cooler on the packaging.. Go buy a new one if you want to try one.. junior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to keep repeating this but what is the black thing on the bottom of the first pic?

A vibra bat

vibraad.jpg

I think you would be better off keeping it for the history factor.... And what do mean is it any good??? Caught! 120 fish in one hour ;)

In a hatchery setting!!! Any fish will bite if it is underfed and in confined situations like that. :)

I'll take your advice and hang onto it for the history value.

Back