New Forum and Photos

Slabby20

On the new forum format I've noticed that when ever someone posts photos I'm seeing only about 1/2 the photo and the rest is cut off on the right side of the screen. An example is Sushihunter's post in the "pre rigged hootchie leaders" thread. His 2nd Rigging Hootchies photo is cut off and I can see out to only the eye of the hook. Has anyone else had that issue? I'm wondering if I somehow have a wrong setting that needs adjustment. Any feedback on a fix would be appreciated.

test
Coho+Salmon.jpg

RedIrishLord.jpg

Yes I see the pic linked from the net is cut off on the left side and the one from Photobucket is a bit large.

I am seeing pics fine here and the only forum setting I changed was the time zone. So it could be a windows or your video resolution setting. However, here's a link to the VBulletin (forum engine) forum. Might find some answers there. Don't know for sure as I didn't look too deep into it, but there are pic's posted there and if they are cut off too, could help isolate the problem.
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

Last edited by a moderator:
Slabby20: I have the same problem with only seeing part of the image. There is no slider bar to view the entire image if it doesn't fit on the screen. I will check my settings to see if I can solve the problem.

...Rob

Slabby20: I have the same problem with only seeing part of the image. There is no slider bar to view the entire image if it doesn't fit on the screen. I will check my settings to see if I can solve the problem.

...Rob

A co-worker told me it's how my resolution is set on my laptop. His does the same thing. However he showed me where there was a slider bar at the very bottom of all the images (not individual images) that allowed me to see everything. Check at the very bottom of the last image and see if you have the left/right scroll bar.

Go to "Forum actions" click on "General settings, scroll down the page until you find "Date & time options"
and then reset your time zone.

Back