New Fishing Store in Langford Now Open

They opened a few days early?

Email from info@westshoresportfishing.com

HI - THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN OUR STORE, WE ARE OPENING FEB 1ST LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!!!. THANKS CRAIG

From Times Colonist

Saanich firefighters and longtime fishing buddies Carl Trepels and Craig Ford are opening Langford's first retail store dedicated entirely to fishermen. Westshore Sportfishing Centre will open Feb. 1 at 117-693 Hoffman Ave., between Boston Pizza and Blockbuster Video, just off Veterans Memorial Parkway. Trepels says the 1,500-square-foot store will offer everything for the saltwater and freshwater enthusiast, including rods and reels, tackle, downriggers, crab traps, pontoon boats and bait, as well as a good selection for flyfishing gear. "We thought it was time the West Shore had something like this," said Trepels, calling it a one-stop shop for fishermen. The firefighters will work in the store occasionally, but have hired a full-time manager. A grand opening is planned for the spring.

I stopped in on tuesday, they are not open until friday but Craig let me in and we talked for awhile as I looked around. looks good so far.

Tailspin Shhhhh, with all these DFO restrictions I don't want any of you salty boys thinking there is fun to be had at the lake:D

Back