New family member

Island Fish Lifter

I officially welcome my newest daughter, Trinity Henderson into the world. Although her daddy has not grown up himself, he will always be here for her. Daddy loves you!

1.gif

Santa came early

Best of health to the family and the new one

BTW...........

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif

Congrats Dave! All the best to you and the family. Hope Mumma and baby are doing great.

A finer Christmas gift there isn't!

Best Wishes to you and yours!

Congrats To you and the wife and hope shes heathly and both Mom and her are doing well. what a great Chirstmas present...

Wolf

Congrats Dave, the best Christmas present you could possibly hope for!

SS

Congrats to your wife as you had very little to do with it.
Kidding a side hope you and your family are happy and prosperous in the New Year.
[FONT=&quot]GLG[/FONT]

Congratulations to you and your wife Dave. All the best for the whole family throughout the coming years. Merry Xmas Trinity.

Hey dave-- if you are really quick-- you still have time to buy her first fishing rod!! Congrats to you and Mom!

Hey, thanks guys. As was said, I had the fun part, the wifey.. not so much. Im sitting here on christmas eve just me and my other two kids as the wife and baby cant come home until the 26th. Not liking this part.

Dave its all good.. Just think about what is comming. Not you have not over the last 9 months.

Enjoy the peace...and Quite

Come with the kids for breakfast and coffee in the morning if you like.

Back