Event Info Host: VALLEY FISH AND GAME CLUB
Type: Party - Barbecue
Network: Global
Time and Place Start Time: Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 4:00am
End Time: Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 3:00pm
Street: 6190 MAYO LK. RD.
Contact Info Phone: 2507489499
Email: Rustytick49@hotmail.com

DescriptionWe will be holding the derby on the lake and dinner and camping will be at the club! Everyone is invited to participate in this event, friends and families alike. weigh in will be at the club and we are trying to get a pig roasted for everyone!

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Update! The pig is on and all those in are gonna have a beauty trip! If your spouse or whatever does'nt fish! bring it for we don't sweat the small stuff. I heard the winner (if in the pot can win all) ? cost a fiver, on the side ! winner take all that! I hope to see some of you there, oR IF YOUR like,get ticket for both me in the Youbo pub derby again! pig or raw beef, take nyour pick! I'd like to say That that derby is friday Sat. but anyone who (fishes steel bugars) can come and stay from wed too mon Prime spots are fist come. There will a fire to warm kids and whimps(old Farts liKE ME) AS U CAN SEE BY MY TIPEING AND SPELLING SILLS
bUT i SHOOT GOODER!lol

If you make peaceful revolution impossible you make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w302/Poacher2/IMG_1574.jpg

PigRoast.jpg

If you make peaceful revolution impossible you make violent revolution inevitable. JFK

IMG_1574.jpg

PigRoast.jpg

If you make peaceful revolution impossible you make violent revolution inevitable. JFK

IMG_1574.jpg

looks good so far. $500.00 cash for 1st,

IMG_1574.jpg

push

IMG_1574.jpg

All Dinner Tickets are sold. There are only a few derby tickets left , so if anyone wants to get in, there are 6 tickets at Bucky's in Duncan! Thanks for your support!

IMG_1574.jpg

Bump

IMG_1574.jpg

Thanks Ward! We had a fantasic derby!
The pig roast was great and the folks that came were even better!

IMG_1574.jpg

Back