National statement by Trudeau

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand his naisily um-um voice neither, TW. But don''t you think using the pedo "P" word is a little over the top, unnecessary and incorrect - unless it is "P" for politician?

This is all "make believe" as is much of his fantasy world.
He is under immense pressure - this virus, the failing economy, the oil manipulations, pretty well everyone west of OnTerrible pissed at him (excluding the LML and Vic that is), FN's pissed at him, the amateur hour handling of the protests and so much more. He desperately NEEDS a distraction and any reason to duck and hope some of that will blow over in his absence.

What better way than to play the Sympathy Card.
About one of the only things his drama experience provides him a background for.
I imagine there are a lot out there that will fall for this ploy, most notably in the east where his brain dead support base is.

Just this Redneck's take on the matter...

Cheers,
Nog

I can't stand his naisily um-um voice neither, TW. But don''t you think using the pedo "P" word is a little over the top, unnecessary and incorrect - unless it is "P" for politician?
ask the girls family whom he paid out for silence at the school he taught at. sickening.

In my opinion, both Trudeau and his US counterpart are ill equipped to lead us through these incredibly challenging times. This underscores the importance of not voting for celebrities.

Us small business folks continue to get hammered at every turn. I do not believe there will be any relief coming our way at all, ever. Hang on, ride the wave and hope there's something left at the end of it all..

This thing will run it's course. The best we can hope for is that it's slowed enough for the healthcare system to deal with it. The demographics of the Island population will be hit hard due to the high percentage of elderly. Tighten your seatbelts folks.

In my opinion, both Trudeau and his US counterpart are ill equipped to lead us through these incredibly challenging times. This underscores the importance of not voting for celebrities.

Us small business folks continue to get hammered at every turn. I do not believe there will be any relief coming our way at all, ever. Hang on, ride the wave and hope there's something left at the end of it all..
1000 Americans died from swine flu in Obamas 1st term before he even addressed it to the nation. 40 have died here so far and none under 50 yrs old. Politicians may not be a better choice.

Yah right. I can't wait till small each business gets a $20.00 cheque and large businesses in Ontario and Quebec get millions. Believe it when I see it. All of us in small business are on our own unfortunately.

I was talking about this exact thing at lunch today.
SNC and Bombardier will get millions, me and the rest of the small business owners will get higher taxes.

ask the girls family whom he paid out for silence at the school he taught at. sickening.

For the record, this is all unsubstantiated rumor, based on a single (admittedly by today's metoo era terms awkward) 22 year old photo surfaced during an election buy the Conservative campaign.

For the record, this is all unsubstantiated rumor, based on a single (admittedly by today's metoo era terms awkward) 22 year old photo surfaced during an election buy the Conservative campaign.
The rumour actually precedes this by about five years... I heard it described as the "nuclear option" before anyone took Trudeau seriously enough to get into too far (there was also concern about retaliatory blowback in the form of substantiation of a whole other rumour which has never really made it into the public eye but would have been pretty ugly, though not on a #metoo way).

But the Trudeau/student rumour has been around for a long time, since he was just some goofball with a goatee.

We understand the desire for people to talk about what's happening with the Corona Virus situation. However, we are not interested in having it turn into a spot to discuss political positions of any kind as it quickly derails threads and devolves into a mudslinging cesspool. We will also limit the conversation to one thread so we don't start to dominate the forum with a bunch of threads all related to the same topic.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back