Merry Christmas :)

Please accept my non-denominational holiday wishes with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2021, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada great. Not to imply that Canada is necessarily greater than any other country. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.
Disclaimer
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdraw. This greeting is freely transferable provided that no alteration shall be made to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for anyone and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greeting may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit. This greeting is void where prohibited by law. This wish is limited to a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first.
Just incase the above message isn't clear ...
To all ... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ... Joyeux Noel et Bonne Nouvelle Année ... Frohe Weihnachten und einen Guten Rutsch in's Neue Jahr and Happy Festavus!
Truly Canadian Christmas Wishes

Last edited:
What SpringFever552 said. :D:D

And I say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with the hope it will be better than this one has been.

To all of you.

Take care.

Merry Covid Christmas lol. It could be far worse but let’s hope next year is far better. Hope everyone stays safe, happy and healthy! Hope DFO gets a little more science in their stocking and a lot less politics.

Here's wishing you and yours a nice relaxing holiday , full of home made baileys n score bars ;) (every days a gift that's why it is called the present)!

Attachments

• IMG-20201223-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20201223-WA0002.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 11
Back