Merry Christmas Y'all

IronNoggin

From Our Hacienda to Yours, we Wish You All a Very Merry Christmas!!

qNqUUnP.jpg

A Happy HoliDAZE!

Xg34QVg.jpg

And All The Best for the coming New Year!!

Cheers!
The Noggins

Merry Christmas!

Thank you one and all for your input to and support of our site; and more importantly, for your commitment to maintaining the resource that gives us all so much satisfaction. Your willingness to help one another with a myriad of issues, your readiness to share everything from recipes to rowing techniques, and the evolution of our forum as a place where new friendships are born....these are the key things that keep us enthusiastically pounding away at our keyboards, albeit mostly behind the scenes.

We wish you the very best of the season and hope that the new year will bring you a host of the many rewards of our shared passion for sportfishing.

Tight lines to all! Brian and Peter.

Merry Christmas to everyone here. We may not all agree on things, but the one thing we all agree on is how great our province is for the outdoor opportunities we can all enjoy. The best of the season to everyone, tight lines for 2019 and may we all be blessed with good returns for the upcoming year.

Merry Christmas, and cheers, from our house to yours
Pete

Matt, I often think about sitting in an eye surgeon's waiting room, listening to the guy opposite me posit a few ... opinions...while thinking to myself...that guy has to be Iron Noggin ;). Great to have met you and thanks for putting this out. Merry Christmas to all - looking forward to the new year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. I lost a lot of close friends this year and will be thinking of their family's and how they are coping. Happy Holidays Matt and family, Luna says Hi to all her four legged family as well. Everyone stay safe and hug your loved ones, as you never know then it will be the last time.

I'd like to add my best Christmas wishes to all of you also.

In addition, I'd like to share my new favorite Christmas song with you all.

Helps if you have speakers and a slightly warped sense of humour too.

And remember, it's only seven and a half months until the 2019 Tyee season starts and I'm actually going to catch one this coming year too.

I've made a promise to myself.

All the very best to all of you from the Tyee Spit and me.

Take care.

LOOK AT THE SMILES. Beautiful family. I am pretty certain that you've got Santa in your back pocket...but, please let me wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year 2019 to you and your family, friends and all the good people who surround you. Nice. Love that pic, thanks for sharing. :)
Thanks Storm! We are really having a special one as our sweet little girl is quite a miracle! Life is good!

Back