members aluminum boats!!

Jac Nice boat, Any chance of taking a pic of the rod holders above the window on the stbd side. Was wondering what you used. Looks like a good idea to get the gear off of the deck. Thanks

The pics are not great but I use the rapala rod wraps and tie to my hand rails works well
b28b6366aebe855b3b95dd0eb92203e1.jpg

c1b27b514f1f2b7d3be610cb0e276fdd.jpg

Working on rocket launchers but I got a electrical burn from a 12volt battery of all things and working one handed is slowing me down! Be very careful when you grab a wire that is touch the red and black side at the same time 900 amps wow that's hot!! Haha

c32265a1eb1af6c3b4c129ac015c3d54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Working on rocket launchers but I got a electrical burn from a 12volt battery of all things and working one handed is slowing me down! Be very careful when you grab a wire that is touch the red and black side at the same time 900 amps wow that's hot!! Haha

Now that is gonna hurt for a few days:eek:! Don't want to do that twice.

That right there is the reason I've never worn my wedding ring or a metal watch band in the 30+ years I've been a mechanic. OUCH !!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the pics Jac of the rod holder. The ones of your hands though, holy crap! Only time I want to see grill marks like that is on a nice steak or fish fillet.

Only other time I saw something like that was at sea on a destroyer and an electrician decided that adjusting an energized 440 panel with a large screwdriver was a good idea. The ship rolled and he crossed a couple of contacts and it threw him about 20' across the machinery control room. The current went up his arm and blew a small chunk out near his elbow. He lived to tell about it but the smell of burning flesh early in the morning ruined breakfast for a few.

Our Seawolf.

cabin.jpghelm.jpgstern.jpgStrider_HP.jpgStrider2.jpg

Attachments

• Strider2.jpg
    Strider2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 627
  • Strider_HP.jpg
    Strider_HP.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 643
  • cabin.jpg
    cabin.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 625
  • helm.jpg
    helm.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 609
  • stern.jpg
    stern.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 627
like your boat too islander.... where is the pic taken?

srry i dont mean to spam this page haha, i ment to put this video with my picture up above, but i made this video for anybody out there who is wanting to see how good 25hp mercury efi four stroke pushes a 14ft lund here ya go![WNn0etSLMHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNn0etSLMHQ&feature=player_detailpage

Back