Marine electronics installation

steve01

Does anyone know someone that does this? looking for someone that really knows what there doing as i have a big job to do.in Victoria Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiger prawn does a great job hes the man to call....

He is on the forum and that good info I didn't know he did this... I just picked up a ton of stuff today from Trotac I may need some help also...

i know he is smoking busy right now Jarrod what do you need done?? give me a call...i can probably help you...bring the boat out to the man cave

wolf

Brian Stannard did the electrical on my boat. He did an excellent job. He works at Trotac now but may still do electrical work.

There busy for next few weeks
Nobody here can recommend anyone else that had experience in electronics install..networking two screen's.

If anybody does this in cowichan valley I have most of the supplies already for acr two battery system, fuse blocks etc....

I am going to keep going slowly, but really would like to have it all done in a day so can move on to other things. Ideally have person come up to Shawnigan lake and wire the boat. Anybody interested please let me know....

BTW steve01 talk to Brian S. at Trotac he was busy but may be able to help you...

I did call trotac they recommend anchor marine..although didn't talk to Brian. I'm guessing he's not on the forum?

I need someone familiar with nmea 2000 networking units together along with radar. Fair bit of wiring.

I did pm tiger prawn no response yet..don't think he's on here too often

Coombs is a little far I'm in Victoria
Will look into Pacific yacht.
Anyone one else know anyone in Victoria!?

Hey Steve01,

I also need some work done on my boat, just to finish up a Navigation system and little bit of tidy up work. If you find someone, let me know because people may be interested to travel if there is more than one job on offer. I'm out in Sooke.

Cheers

I can vouch for Anchor Marine. They sold/installed my entire Furuno Navnet 3d system and I've had them do other upgrades in the past several years. Excellent customer service.

Back