March derby- Barclay Sound.

Clutesi Marina. There's free parking accross the street.
C.S. Got those chovies ready?[^][^][^]

Im installing the suzukis now, so if its not ready, I wont be fishing... IT WILL BE READY! Clutist marina would be the best place to launch and leave your truck/ trailer. Tickets and more info will be at gone fishing.

I will definatly be there then, didn't win any weight prizes last year but picked up a handheld GPS in the draw!

The Nook has free camping unless you want hook-ups. Launching and moorage are free as well for the derby. We normally launch at Clutisi, run up and rent a room in their bunkhouse. Is reasonable, warm and well equipped. Lots of fun with the other folks who stay there. Check out their web site. Hopefully the weather straightens out a bit and fish move in. See you out there.

Ive never heard of anyone actually fishing in canoe pass. The south end of the pass leads to swale rock.... definately a good spot to fish, and the north end leads to vernon bay, also a good spot to fish. Last year alot of the fish were caught in san mateo bay, which suprises me for that time of year.

no kidding lol. can't fish in the pass. just the area. why would sanmateo bay surprise you??? guess you never heard of winter springs caught at Franklin wall.

no kidding lol. can't fish in the pass. just the area. why would sanmateo bay surprise you??? guess you never heard of winter springs caught at Franklin wall.

actually, I have heared that, I guess I didnt think there was any merit to it. Anyway, lookin forward to gettin back to my old haunts!

Back