Making Coffee On The Boat?

What about an automatic espresso maker? They’re 1400w so you’ll need an inverter but push a button and you get two shots, then froth some milk and sip!

That's what I have. Nespresso Pixie. Works great and can be made quick in most sea conditions. We also have a press and percolator on board with use depending if fishing or tied up to a dock. Personally like the 4 cup percolator in the morning when we have family on board.

IMG_2683 (Large).jpeg

As much as I am not a fan of Starbucks coffee, I carry some packs of their instant onboard.
Only need half as much Bailey's as other instant coffee!

French press for when weather and time allow for the extra step.

I enjoy good coffee like my lapdancers, black, hot and strong.
Other coffee is really just a Bailey's delivery device.
I do like the Forty Creek alternative, buy Canadian!
x2 the starbucks pike roast instant paks are incredible , definitely doing this on the tinny this year , pIred with the jet-boil you have fresh coffee in two mins

I would use a Mr, coffee, coffee maker. It would sit right beside Mr, radar.
"Cuz everybody know I like to drink coffee when I watch radar."
Quote from a movie, witch one?

This was a game changer on our boat. Hot water in about 90 seconds.
just picked one up yesterday at robinsons outdoor store in victoria.. these things are wicked cool, boils a litre of water in 100 seconds ., add in the french press attachment for 20 bucks and there you have it .. Game changer ..

Attachments

• B9AD8FD9-6B78-4AE1-96B8-D09E5C18733A.jpeg
    B9AD8FD9-6B78-4AE1-96B8-D09E5C18733A.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 50
Thought about it. Just couldn't bring myself to doing it. Still like to feel like I'm "camping" lol
Pretending to be roughing it like the rest of us eh ..... Just one of the boys eh ........ Most of us have a cold cup of Tims and thats er bud ..... well ... OK :)

I just picked up a 12 volt baby bottle warmer at the second hand store 2$ . Flash twice and hot water for tea ,instant coffee , or oat meal .

This was a game changer on our boat. Hot water in about 90 seconds.
The ultra low weight sailboat racers all pull their 'heavy' stoves and have a jetboil for reconstituting their freeze dried rations.
They have a good reputation and apparently do their job without any issues.
I have a gillnetter mindset, it's a cold, wet and nasty job, the only thing you have to look forward to is a good meal.

Breville Express Espresso Machine is 1600watts.

My neighbour bought one of these for use at his off grid cabin.

it packs a lot of juice in a pretty small package. Weighs 30 lbs.

His is the eco flow delta 1300.
List price is $1900.

The ultra low weight sailboat racers all pull their 'heavy' stoves and have a jetboil for reconstituting their freeze dried rations.
They have a good reputation and apparently do their job without any issues.
I have a gillnetter mindset, it's a cold, wet and nasty job, the only thing you have to look forward to is a good meal.
After having worked in the bush from my late teens and all my 20’s I can definitely concur

Back