Looking for Bridgeview 18 center console or equivalent aluminum cc self bailing lodge type boat w/ wide beam etc.

Budget up to 60k or a bit more if the perfect deal on a newer bridgeview comes along. Really leaning towards an older bridgeview which I have seen for 35-50k.

Not a bad idea. I figured a new Lifetimer cc that size would be $100k+ and are usually backed up by 2-3 years on build times. I will give them a call and find out.

Not a bad idea. I figured a new Lifetimer cc that size would be $100k+ and are usually backed up by 2-3 years on build times. I will give them a call and find out.
Touch base with Linda at Lifetimer - she is great! Happy to have a chat offline, if you end up considering that route.

You want 1/4" bottom and 3/16 sides though. You know you do. (Lifetimer is 1/8 sides)

Last edited:
Nice find. Funny thing is I called that particular lodge and Bridgeview a few weeks back and they told me they were not expecting anything anytime soon! I put a refundable deposit on this and will pop over to have a look in the next week or so. I will let you know and see when you want to come stay in Bamfield this season.

Nice find. Funny thing is I called that particular lodge and Bridgeview a few weeks back and they told me they were not expecting anything anytime soon! I put a refundable deposit on this and will pop over to have a look in the next week or so. I will let you know and see when you want to come stay in Bamfield this season.
Wow! What a sick deal. Slap a kicker on her and send it. If I felt like chancing a divorce, I'd call to find out if they have another one!

not a bridgeview... looks like the same builder as my boat. so many things similar. that 70 will be barely enough to push it once loaded and 3 people on board.

not a bridgeview... looks like the same builder as my boat. so many things similar. that 70 will be barely enough to push it once loaded and 3 people on board.
Yeah four blade and don't expect to go anywhere speedy. Hammer down all the time, haha.

Those were setup for self guided guys. Always severely underpowered. That 70 is the same engine as the 50, essentially. Blow that one up and repower with a 90 one day. Or sell it for 3g now and repower!

Ya I have already asked if they have any decent used 90/115 and getting a 9.9 kicker. I had a legacy lodge 17.5 fiberglass with a underpowered 60hp Yamaha previously and hated being that sluggish so not wanting a repeat of that.

That boat is sitting right out front at Bridgeview. I pass by it everyday

Back