Looking for bait and tackle shop

My buddies are picking me up in Nanaimo at around 10 pm. They need to stock up on bait and tackle before they hit the ferry. Can anyone suggest some places they could stop close to the highway between Kamloops and Vancouver?

Great places in Nanaimo, Gone Fishing, Cabelas, WSS, Can Tire .......... no need for you to go out of your way .......

If driving through Langley on way to Tsawwassen they could stop in Langley at Army and Navy or Wholesale sports. Both good stores for a variety.

If your friends are going to the Horseshoe Bay Ferry terminal they could go to Highwater Tackle on Lonsdale & Second. in North Van. The highway goes right through NV. They take the Lonsdale exit & turn left, go to Second & turn right to park. The shop is on the corner. 5 - 10 minutes depending on traffic lights.

"Sea-Run" in Coquitlam, just a little off the Hwy 1, best selection around, great staff.

Where are you going from Nanaimo?
Lots of places in Nanaimo what are they looking for, for tackle?

My flight gets in at 930 pm and we're heading up to Campbell river for the night. Leaving early from there to go to zeballos so we might not hit anything that's open.

Quinsam heights shell along the inland hyw. in campbell river is open 24 hrs has bait squid, herring, anchovies, ect. frozen.next try Campbellton husky 24hrs aswell with bait not much tackle but the most you will find at 2 am.

Back