Looking for a good Yamaha mechanic

Best yamaha man hands down that way is Chris at Forsch Marine in Sidney, 655 9265. He is factory trained and is totally on the ball and very honest.

Had to respond. Not sure if Alpine marine is same as truck repair on Jacklin but I would run away. I do have an $8000 rebuilt Alpine truck motor sitting in my shop that has 80lb compression. Its a long story, they refuse to look and a lawyer is more $ than the buddy installed used one currently in the truck, I strongly recommend staying away from any Dales at Alpine.

HM

Had to respond. Not sure if Alpine marine is same as truck repair on Jacklin but I would run away. I do have an $8000 rebuilt Alpine truck motor sitting in my shop that has 80lb compression. Its a long story, they refuse to look and a lawyer is more $ than the buddy installed used one currently in the truck, I strongly recommend staying away from any Dales at Alpine.

HM

I think alpine is a group of company's not the same people.

x2 on Chris at Forsch in Sydney. Wicked mechanic, owner operator and know's his $hit, can't go wrong with him.

He used to be up in Hardy for years and worked on all my stuff. It was a sad day when he left.

Back