Looking for 22-24ft Welded Aluminum

mmey4

I am looking to buy a welded aluminum anywhere from 22-24ft in length. I will be using it for fishing in the Georgia Straight mostly but will also be taking on the west side of Vancouver Island for some adventures. Cuddy seems like a must from what I have seen. I am looking to buy used. Suggestions on manufacturers and models are appreciated.

Thanks!

I am looking to buy a welded aluminum anywhere from 22-24ft in length. I will be using it for fishing in the Georgia Straight mostly but will also be taking on the west side of Vancouver Island for some adventures. Cuddy seems like a must from what I have seen. I am looking to buy used. Suggestions on manufacturers and models are appreciated.

Thanks!
Yeah I was actually just looking at that boat yesterday (online). Looks like a beast!

I love my 22' Weldcraft. It's a Maverick so not the same layout that you are looking at. It's built like a tank. Mine has the hull extension under the offshore bracket. Makes for a better ride in a following sea.

I love my 22' Weldcraft. It's a Maverick so not the same layout that you are looking at. It's built like a tank. Mine has the hull extension under the offshore bracket. Makes for a better ride in a following sea.
Looks like a great boat too.

I know you said you're looking for used, but, I was looking at a Defiance boat down in Washington State when I noticed on their website they seem to be making an aluminum boat called "Allied Boats" which look to have a much better price-point than Weldcraft/Duckworth/North River. I don't really know much about them or their quality though.

https://www.defiancemarine.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventory#page=xNewInventory&vt=boat
Interesting I will take a look. Thank you.

20181021_164658.jpg
I haven't made a firm budget yet. A few things to sort out that will determine it. What are you thinking of selling?

Raider 2284. Great boat, and VERY well equipped. Was thinking of listing around 99K, so if that's in your budget drop me a line.

Back