Local company producing flashers

Pineapple Express

I need a reminder about the local company (Vancouver Island) that makes flashers with pictures of attractive young ladies and local beer brands on them. Anybody?

ill admit to the lucky flasher and irish crème spoon being my #1 producer off Nanaimo last spring but youd think for a 19 or 20 dollar flasher theyd put some half decent swivels and snaps on them, mine are all rotted out.

Pineapple Express, that company is me. Allure Tackle. Glad these guys helped you find us. Do you have any questions? 250-594-FISH or message me. Thanks, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the titty flashers Mark. I have a lucky lure spoon hanging from my rearview mirror in the truck lol.

Hey chevyshaulass, I'm glad my Lucky ******* flasher is working for you. Sorry you're unhappy with the swivels. I try to put the best terminals I can on them and I have recently upgraded them. Shoot me an email or a call and I'll see what I can do for you. mark@looksthatkill.ca or 250-594-FISH

Hey Mark, if you can get some green and glo on there, I would put her down with Brandy.

JB_Black_small_1024x1024.jpg

I made a handful of Marina, Skipper, and Cherry in glow in my 3 1/4" spoon. They aren't on the web but if you order my regular UV ones and send me a note, I could switch them. They are brand new so I do not know how they fish yet however the attached JailBait Copcar spoon comes in glow and is completely kickass! I never step onto a boat without having my Jailbait UV or JailBait Glow spoon. http://looksthatkill.myshopify.com/p...s/spoons-3-1-4

Do you have any openings in R&D?

View attachment 17478

I made a handful of Marina, Skipper, and Cherry in glow in my 3 1/4" spoon. They aren't on the web but if you order my regular UV ones and send me a note, I could switch them. They are brand new so I do not know how they fish yet however the attached JailBait Copcar spoon comes in glow and is completely kickass! I never step onto a boat without having my Jailbait UV or JailBait Glow spoon. http://looksthatkill.myshopify.com/p...s/spoons-3-1-4

Back