Let's see your boat!

Boat as bike transport

16h5on2uje991.jpg

Here's the new to me Grady 208 I brought home today,doesn't need much other than bottom paint touch up and some polish.

What I didn't expect when I picked it up is -
-an extra new spare tire on wheel
-complete new boat cover
Yamaha 225 cover
4 new extra wheels
New in box Clarion stereo
new inside and outside waterproof speakers
sirius radio hookup
2 extra stainless antenna mounts
extra new keel rollers
bbq stainless mount
extra new stainless and scotty rod holders
extra new scotty swivel mount
2 scotty downriggers and 12 lb. and 18 lb. weights new
bottom paint cleaner,4 collonite bottles of wax,cleaners etc.
All the service records
Original Grady mauals and Raymarine ,motor manuals
and probably more that I haven't found in the boxes yet.

Attachments

• IMG_9693.jpg
    IMG_9693.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_9694.jpg
    IMG_9694.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_9695.jpg
    IMG_9695.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 235
Here's the new to me Grady 208 I brought home today,doesn't need much other than bottom paint touch up and some polish.

-complete new boat cover
Yamaha 225 cover
4 new extra wheels
sirius radio hookup
extra new keel rollers
bbq stainless mount
All the service records
Congrats Ray , you put your time in for that find ! Enjoy !

-complete new boat cover
Yamaha 225 cover
4 new extra wheels
sirius radio hookup
extra new keel rollers
bbq stainless mount
All the service records
Someone is having the best day ever!

I did roll the dice a bit on this one.I offered the seller a $500 non-refundable deposit if he would hold it for me long enough for me to get to Vancouver from Victoria.I've never been confident enough about a boat to do that before.

You betcha.
i have done the same 500 no refundable deposit to hold a boat, and never been disappointed

Brought this home a couple weeks ago…yeah I know, it’s a Cutwater. Hard to beat the whole package though for cruising with the family while still being a decent fishing platform. Just getting it dialed in, hopefully in the water next week.

View attachment 85470
It's a sweet rig man, congrats.

Brought this home a couple weeks ago…yeah I know, it’s a Cutwater. Hard to beat the whole package though for cruising with the family while still being a decent fishing platform. Just getting it dialed in, hopefully in the water next week.
Sick! Is it a 28? That is an amazing family and fishing platform and with the kicker and trailer you are set up! I'm a big fan of rangers and cutwaters. Love the third breath under the seating and the roof racks for toys. It doesn't look like you have enough lights? Next time I loose my prawn traps in the evening I know who to call! Dream boat, congrats

Sick! Is it a 28? That is an amazing family and fishing platform and with the kicker and trailer you are set up! I'm a big fan of rangers and cutwaters. Love the third breath under the seating and the roof racks for toys. It doesn't look like you have enough lights? Next time I loose my prawn traps in the evening I know who to call! Dream boat, congrats
Thanks! Yes, a 2018 C28 with 230 hours on it, 25hp kicker. I actually removed all the lights as I just didn't see when I would actually use them and they looked a little gaudy. Spent the last few weeks getting the riggers mounted, new 355W solar panel with victron controller, replaced the engine and thruster battery, did some repairs to the trailer wiring and replaced all the fluids and filters. Taking it out for our maiden trip this weekend. Just need to fabricate a dinghy davit mount this fall and it should be dialed in.

Thanks! Yes, a 2018 C28 with 230 hours on it, 25hp kicker. I actually removed all the lights as I just didn't see when I would actually use them and they looked a little gaudy. Spent the last few weeks getting the riggers mounted, new 355W solar panel with victron controller, replaced the engine and thruster battery, did some repairs to the trailer wiring and replaced all the fluids and filters. Taking it out for our maiden trip this weekend. Just need to fabricate a dinghy davit mount this fall and it should be dialed in.
Brand new basically. I have 220W and a Victron I need to install. I think this is what a lot of guys are using on their C-Dory for Dingy's if you want to store it on the roof. https://www.garhauermarine.com/shop...avits/lifting-davit-engine-hoist-ld-6-1-long/

Have a wicked weekend. It looks like it is going to be great.

Here’s my 16’ lifetimer I resurrected. I upgraded to electric Scottys at some point, but those hand crank Cannons caught tons of fish.

Attachments

• IMG_8022.png
    IMG_8022.png
    966.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8025.png
    IMG_8025.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_8044.jpeg
    IMG_8044.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8045.png
    IMG_8045.png