Lest We Forget..........

Cuba Libre

Over 1000 Canadians buried in this Canadian War cemetary... including my Dad. Ortona Italy
Bryanwithheadstone1.jpg

Thank you to our War Veterans for thier sacrifices,it is because of them,we enjoy Freedom and Decromacy in this great country we live in. I will never forget.

I was in Normandy, France this past August and was able to visit Utah, Omaha, Pointe du Hoc and Juno Beaches. Amazing thing to see these beaches and try to imagine what went on that day many years ago. Also visited the American military cemetery at Omaha beach, (the one used in Saving Private Ryan) Just under 10,000 graves. It leaves you speechless!
Also got to the Canadian cemetery at Juno Beach and on all the gravestones there have the age of the individual on them. All these young guys in there early twenties!!
Amazing generation to say the least!!
God Bless them all and for all the veterans past, present and future!

Some nasty campaigns! Showed that Canada is a FIGHT for peace nation- NOT a peacekeeping nation as promoted by many. God bless those young men- WHAT A GENERATION!

Some nasty campaigns! Showed that Canada is a FIGHT for peace nation- NOT a peacekeeping nation as promoted by many. God bless those young men- WHAT A GENERATION!

Damn rights. We have shown we can kick the crap out of them when we need to not just talk about it. I am very proud of the veteran's. They gave us what we have today. Never take it for granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back