June 15 area 19/20 reg change???

You disappoint me depleted stocks I thought you were leaving.

Originally Posted by declining stocks
... what would be the best for the salmon????
If you were to choke on your own saliva. Get lost, stinker!

Mods.....nuke this jo....... Good one Chris

[It is quite entertaining how stupid this is.....

High Five[/QUOTE]

wow we agree on something, want to talk about the lack of chinook? how about lack of early Stuart sockeye? Interior Fraser Coho? Steelhead? oh, how about them early summer runs of sockeye? do you even know where these fish go to spawn? the MOD's must be getting a chuckle, because you get so insulted with truth.

PS, i only come back to yank your crab chain.

Fill yer boots lad. I couldn't give a **** either way, I am just trolling the troll, cause once everything is said and done, those that got rich on the commercial ventures will be long gone and the only fishing left will be trolling the trolls.

Leave him alone guys! He knows nothing and contributes nothing of any value. He'll get lonely and go away if ignored or LC will ban him again.

aww, come on now, stop drinking the hater-aide and start drinking the bubble T. i alway enjoy watching how SOME of you guys can degrade from caring about salmon, "yea DFO didn't put SLOT limits based on 5 salmon, RIGHT ON!" to hating anyone who "insults" with the truth. Thanks for the chuckle. i am going to TROLL on!!! ya hooooo.

SFBC Will not tollerate "threats" of "trolling" . I'm afraid we can't allow you to participate in our community any longer..

Can anyone confirm that the slot restriction is finished as of today ? :confused:
I understand it's back to 2- Chinook over 45cm.

Back