JUGHEAD Update & Pics

where can i purchase some of your jugheads?

Hey islander, as TenMile stated you'll need to send me an email - FishWhisperer@hotmail.ca.
Same as jeffywestcoast, Swinging Dick, Jarettv, Triplenickel.
I don't want any mix ups or issues like last yr please. When all orders come thru the same venue I can keep track much more accurately. Also, some people order thru here then send a pm then order thru email then order thru YouTube, etc. all with different names but the same person.
So, please send thru my email. Thanks. I appreciate the support.

Nice looking rig jeffywestcoast. They look pretty cool when they swim hey? Thanks for the plug...
Please read my preceding comment.

Check out my nail polish collection ...Jugheads luv the stuff.

1 - Sizes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As of Friday the 21st, the orders for Jugheads were not quite as many as is needed to go into limited production.
Although, I do anticipate more sales as more people get out there catching fish with Jughead. So, I will produce a limited supply of Jugheads.

As of Friday the 21st, the orders for Jugheads were not quite as many as is needed to go into limited production.
Although, I do anticipate more sales as more people get out there catching fish with Jughead. So, I will produce a limited supply of Jugheads.

Looking forward to them, I'll increase my order size as well
Tim

Can you give details of contents of 1 pack cost and colours available.didnt want to email you that question because if you post info here it might save you time

Can you give details of contents of 1 pack cost and colours available.didnt want to email you that question because if you post info here it might save you time

Hey Fishtank.
3 pieces per pkg of the same size, 12.50 per pkg, colours are fluorescent green, glow and (semi)clear.
The quality of material used to make them is basically the same as what plugs are made of. Exactly what I've been looking for. Very durable and the program used to create the Jugheads produces an almost flawless Jughead right down to 75 microns in detail, no bubbles, no warps or mis-shaped bills. They're much higher quality than any teaser heads in any stores anywhere. Difficult to break them, you literally need a hammer or a rock. Kinda proud o' these ones :)

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ,
Sent you another updated email lol
Tim

Back