Jughead Colours? Consensus?

FishWhisperer

Some people have been asking for the green/chartreuse and some are asking for glow green. We are making the Jugheads in 2 colours, ultra violet clear and ultra violet blue. Eventually, pending popularity, a rainbow of colours may become available. Personally, in the summer I prefer blue but, my question is, what is the consensus on blue versus green for Jughead's first run?

Some people have been asking for the green/chartreuse and some are asking for glow green. We are making the Jugheads in 2 colours, ultra violet clear and ultra violet blue. Eventually, pending popularity, a rainbow of colours may become available. Personally, in the summer I prefer blue but, my question is, what is the consensus on blue versus green for Jughead's first run?

Hello FishWhisperer
Personally I would br partial to either green or glow green. when can we expect to see the Jughead hit the market and where will they be available?

H.E.H.

Hello FishWhisperer
Personally I would br partial to either green or glow green. when can we expect to see the Jughead hit the market and where will they be available?

H.E.H.

Pushing to have them available end of April. I'll distribute them around myself and sell them off the website. Hopefully a distributor will pick them up so they're available to everyone everywhere. I have my other "stuff" on the shelves at Gone Fishin', Harbour Chandler, Tyee Marine and River Sportsman. Jay's Fly & Tackle, Berry's Bait & Tackle and Island Outfitters just ordered boxes of Rod Raps so they may carry the Jugheads too. I'll post here the day they are available.

Back