I've seen it all now

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
Saw this fishing the backside of Malcolm the other day. I was speachless. Imagine the fuel bill if you opened it up. Those are 450hp each. I really like the guy on the roof looking for jumpers
20220723_093309.jpg

My buddy sent me a pic the other day of a very similar boat up at duncanby.. turns out it was the ex ufc owners boat and it was just his dingy for his super yacht lol

The only thing that pisses me off is the money that people have for this but cant cough off up 10 bucks to advocate groups fighting to maintain there opportunity.

Circling around nahwitty this spring was a few million in boats and all i could think about is these guys cant spare a dollar to fight for opportunity makes me sad actually.

UFC former owner owns the Lonian and the Hodor. Worth a google. When your 300ft yacht needs a 200 ft yacht just to carry all your toys. Check it out
I saw them heading up passed Comox last week, I think it was, and looked them up. The amount of money is a bit ridiculous.

The only thing that pisses me off is the money that people have for this but cant cough off up 10 bucks to advocate groups fighting to maintain there opportunity.

Circling around nahwitty this spring was a few million in boats and all i could think about is these guys cant spare a dollar to fight for opportunity makes me sad actually.
when really they should get together and fund a hatchery. pennies and write off.

Not sticking up for them by any means but how do we know they don’t. How do we know they don’t give lots the the Pacific salmon foundation. Most of these guys are pretty generous when it comes to charities and foundations. Maybe they haven't given to many local clubs but maybe they don’t know much about them. Maybe they give lots to clubs or charities or organizations down in the US fishery, isn’t that where most of these fish are headed anyways ?? Grab a phone and let them know, might be surprised at the outcome.

Just because they are wealthy doesn’t mean they are greedy, selfish or asses. Probably quite the opposite.

Not sticking up for them by any means but how do we know they don’t. How do we know they don’t give lots the the Pacific salmon foundation. Most of these guys are pretty generous when it comes to charities and foundations. Maybe they haven't given to many local clubs but maybe they don’t know much about them. Maybe they give lots to clubs or charities or organizations down in the US fishery, isn’t that where most of these fish are headed anyways ?? Grab a phone and let them know, might be surprised at the outcome.

Just because they are wealthy doesn’t mean they are greedy, selfish or asses. Probably quite the opposite.
100%. We’re quick to judge & jealous of others success.

Yeah having an idea of the donations coming into our advocacy groups they are operating basically on nothing. The bigger donations I have seen come are from like tackle shops and industry like guides.

Everyone always ask about why we don’t go to court it’s well because we don’t have the money for it.

There is an alarming small amount of money floating around out there to help.

obviously it’s out there tho if people have a 1000 bucks a day to blow on gas.

How do you know that they don’t ?

I think the back end looks heavy. One less motor would be better. Also imaging trying to fish with those motors in the way. Nightmare.

Back