ISO Campion fishing machine

bigdogg1

Let me know if you are afflicted with 2’itis.

My kid is looking at either the 16 or 19 foot models. He had a line on a nice 16 but it puts him just past his 12k max.

If you have or know of one , send me a pm.

TIA

The CC models? watch for wood rot in the Campions up to a certain year, but that year would put him over budget, so a surveyor that knows how to check for rot is imperative. Facebook has quite a few, Search tempest helps too plus now it uses Marketplace as another search venue.

My kid is looking at either the 16 or 19 foot models. He had a line on a nice 16 but it puts him just past his 12k max.

TIA
Awesome boat. Had the 165 for ten years. With a few ppl it tends to get pretty cramped as storage is slim to none, but great starter boat nonetheless

TIA
My uncle has one sitting in his driveway and may want to sell. It will need some work but could be a cheap entry point for your boy if he's willing to do the work. I'll talk to him and PM you if he's interested in selling.

Not likely what you are looking for but was planning to put my 1977 19’ up for sale in the spring. It’s got a rebuilt mercruiser 165…

Attachments

• F0362E16-5BAF-4CEB-B689-166B4A69E034.jpeg
    F0362E16-5BAF-4CEB-B689-166B4A69E034.jpeg
    376 KB · Views: 12
Back