Ironwood Boats

I'm interested in their 18' runabout with hardtop.
Who has delt with Ironwood and who has pictures of their purchase?
Please post up!

i have never delt with them but they have nice looking boats with great lines. there is a 21ft CC that has been for sale on kijiji for atleast 3 months it has pic also.

I sent a request for more information, no reply. Not sure if it was a glitch or was just ignored, I did not look into it.

Never owned one but did run one hard up @ Langara-it pounded real bad until you found the sweet spot on the throttle then it was fine.

Finish wasn't exceptional workmanlike I'd call it certainly wouldn't win any beauty contests just last forever.

Never owned one but did run one hard up @ Langara-it pounded real bad until you found the sweet spot on the throttle then it was fine.

Finish wasn't exceptional workmanlike I'd call it certainly wouldn't win any beauty contests just last forever.

I can understand the lasting forever with a 1/4" hull on them...

i look at them all the time,, built in new westminster,i thinks,, go in check em out...

Ive ran them before, like Dogbreath says they do tend to pound but when the "sweet spot" is found they ride very nice. It was a 18CC with a 115 Yammy on the back.

Back