internet/phone/cable

scott craven

Anyone looking for a new provider should check out the deal from Telus $15/$15/$15 for a year.
that covers all 3 services.
I'm not sure what the rates got to after the deal ends..

I switched back to Telus! We have the new Telus Optik services. It kicks butt. Way cheaper than Shaw for all my services.
HD TV is nice.

Yeah I just switched back to Telus with all 3 services got free hd-pvr and another Hd box. Originally it was going to cost 73.95 for everything but apples to apples as they say-by the time I got as good or better than shaw I was up to 99 a month for a year and 135 for each of the next 2 years compared to 175 for not as many hockey games with shaw. It wasn't seemless-pain in the butt actually for a week-kept the same phone number but shaw was less than nice-had to change e-mail addresses and took awhile to get the right tv package. Make sure you personally cancel with shaw-telus says they do but shaw denies all knowledge of having received notice even though they had to have for me to keep the same phone no. (10 days notice required) Return all rental boxes or modems immediatly as they try and keep charging.

th_fishing2006026.jpg
"So many fish-So little Time"

This is one of the first times that I've heard people say that they've changed back to Telus.
Dave

I had nothing but problems with Telus thats why I switched to Shaw. I got everything with Shaw including long distance for $85 a month. With what I save in long distance it pays for it's self.

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Isn't that a promo which is good for a year only Owen ?

Yup, but they told me to call when it expired. I should check out when that runs out. With Telus puting this offer out there I am sure Shaw will have a package as well. I should call and see if the price has lowered:D

I believe Shaw's latest package is $49 per month for all 3 services. But only for new customers (new meaning away for 2 months I think) and only for a time...maybe 6 months?

I signed a 3 year contract with telus for internet back when they were giving away dell laptops....now stuck with them for another year, paying too much for internet, cable, and phone!

Best bet is to sign nothing, then play them against each other year to year for the "sign up now" deals.

Back