In a Nutshell- the problems with salmon farming in

Dave H.

You do of course realise that the Chinook fishery in Oregon and California this year was in a state of collapse?

"You do of course realise that the Chinook fishery in Oregon and California this year was in a state of collapse?"

And YOU do realize that there as other species of salmon besides chinook?

You said: "California has no wild salmon."

A "collapse" (actually a curtailment) of both sport and commercial fishing for chinook doesn't mean what you said at all.

Nice try though.

Take care

Dave H.

Seems to be okay for the FB's (Farm Bashers) to make those statements. IE The "COLLAPSE" of the pinks in the Broughton, even though the populations are at average levels, and certainly not in collapse.

Tell me Dave H. Why did they "curtail" the commercial and Sport fishery?

guess what sockey fish farms are now with out a way to renew there lease and the leases made with the BC government and you boy Campbell are worth about as much as the crap that's flowing out of your fish farms. PEACE

Picture002-1.jpg

sockeye you try to tell me out of one side of your mouth there are no wild salmon in California and the other side of your mouth spews that the run in Cal and oregon is in trouble , who are you trying to fool I am calling you on your ******** ,you know less than I and I know nothing!

IMG_1445.jpg

Gun,

I'll explain it for you.

I was not suggesting that wild salmon do not exist in California, but that the runs there have been reduced this year prompting a reduction in the commercial and recreational harvest.

Now do you understand?

I repeat you said California has no salmon. It seems crystal clear to me.[?]

IMG_1445.jpg

I think yer right Jim he wouldn't know a humpie from a pink snapper.[8D]

IMG_1445.jpg

think the fishrys should be monitoring japanese long liners and buildin fish hatcheries on all our rivers,build up salmon stalks,do away with these farmed atlantic salmon i mite add in our waters.

The Fisheries can't get their rubber boats that far out and the Coastguard thinks they dress too funny to get on their boats.[8D]

IMG_1445.jpg

Back