Striper 2100 cc do I buy it, I’m a beginner , and newbie?

Booniefisher

So I’ve watched a lot of YouTube videos and it looks so fun to be ocean fishing. I’ve only done it once, but I have a house in Baja Mexico close to the ocean and I love the ocean. It seems like it would be a fun activity. I have found a really good deal on the 2100 Club Cuddy cabin Seaswiirl. I have not done much ocean fishing. I’m not sure if I I’m making a mistake. What’s it like to go solo? Etc. I know you two can make it look much more glorious than it actually is.

So I’ve watched a lot of YouTube videos and it looks so fun to be ocean fishing. I’ve only done it once, but I have a house in Baja Mexico close to the ocean and I love the ocean. It seems like it would be a fun activity. I have found a really good deal on the 2100 Club Cuddy cabin Seaswiirl. I have not done much ocean fishing. I’m not sure if I I’m making a mistake. What’s it like to go solo? Etc. I know you two can make it look much more glorious than it actually is.
It is glorious! Nothing much better. You can fish alone but it's tough. Trying to land a nice fish by yourself? - bye bye. There are lots of threads on here for Newby boaters. Search them out.

Get the stripper and relax out there. Bring a snack and coffee and fish the nice days. Strippers are decent boats but make sure the engine and electronics are decent or it will suck tens of thousands of dollars out of you

Why 2 threads with such similar content? It gives the appearance of a phony profile .

Get the Center Console. Perfect weather for it in Mex and easy to handle with one person. And stay out of sun and not get burned.

I ran a 2000 Striper 21cc with a 200 Honda on it for 18 years. I live on Vancouver Island and often fished out of Bamfield running 25 miles offshore in July/August. It was a great boat and never let me down. I have also fished in the Sea of Cortez on other boats and wouldn’t have a problem in the Seaswirl. Radar is one piece of equipment I wouldn’t leave home without.
Good luck on the water
Stosh

Back