Ice in Greater Victoria Area

JuandeOne

Hi, does anyone have any advice where to get bulk salt ice/ice in the GV area to fill a few coolers.

Thanks in advance.

x2 but in between Nanaimo and Port Hardy. Normally grab my salt ice in Port Alberni but we wont be passing through on this trip.

Wheres the best place to fill a cooler of salt ice on HWY19 (Island HWY) ?

Thanks as well, in advance!

Hi, does anyone have any advice where to get bulk salt ice/ice in the GV area to fill a few coolers.

Thanks in advance.

Food for Thought Catering on Spencer Road sells 50lb for $10 - they limit the numbers produced/day, it doesn't appear to be 50lbs (more like 30 or 40), and run strange hours though, so call ahead. Can't argue with the price though.

Not sure what salt/ice is? 50lb bag 8 bucks and dry ice and coolers and bait I think at Ice Co on the road that runs parallel to douglas inbetween douglas and blanchard. sort of kitty corner to back side if SG.

Not sure what salt/ice is? 50lb bag 8 bucks and dry ice and coolers and bait I think at Ice Co on the road that runs parallel to douglas inbetween douglas and blanchard. sort of kitty corner to back side if SG.

I think yer talking about .. Blue Water Bait

ahh thx nice guys there been buying ice there for camping for years. those coolers look beefy and cold. dry ice buy the pound, not sure what the baits like now I gotta boat im going to find out!

Back