I need big balls!

Island Fish Lifter

I have all the riggin to pour lead. I also have a 1.5 pound hali weight mould. So, I have lots of 1.5 balls. I need 15lb downrigger balls. Does someone with a 15 mould like to get together to pour lead? Or, is anyone interested in trading a number of 1.5's for 15's? Im in Campbell River. Im open to other ideas.

Hey IFL I'm in Ontario right now but moving to CR in June. I would like to get a 15 lb mould and work out a deal with you.

Hey IFL I'm in Ontario right now but moving to CR in June. I would like to get a 15 lb mould and work out a deal with you.

Hey guys,...might be a stupid question but when you mentioned 1.5lb Hali weights...is there anything different about them other than they are a 1.5lb weight???? I know what you are saying...stupid Albertan..., but I am just trying to soak up all I can.

quote:Originally posted by Kris

Hey guys,...might be a stupid question but when you mentioned 1.5lb Hali weights...is there anything different about them other than they are a 1.5lb weight???? I know what you are saying...stupid Albertan..., but I am just trying to soak up all I can.

Yeah, they're just miniature cannon balls. About the size of a golf ball.

Highliner

Lifter,

I have small balls [:0] (8's and 10's)
and would like bigger balls.[8)] (15)
Let me know if you can help in exchange for some lead.

I'm in Comox so it's do able.
I'll be in touch.
Who's got some glow dip?:D

Back