I Need a Long Arm Scotty

Peterman

Just hoping someone is thinking about upgrading to the new Scotties this year...

Id be interested in buying a Long Arm Scotty Downrigger in good shape if someone has one... I might be interest in a couple if sold as a pair... and the new style plug would be a bonus... Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't do it Jim, we don't have the powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

250px-LeonardMcCoy.jpg

:D

PM me an offer on a pair of 1116 Propack thinking of switching over to canon. Approximately three years old, new plugs, wound with Scotty braid, canvas covers and locks. SS available. In good shape.

Just hoping someone is thinking about upgrading to the new Scotties this year...

Id be interested in buying a Long Arm Scotty Downrigger in good shape if someone has one... I might be interest in a couple if sold as a pair... and the new style plug would be a bonus... Thanks

Got one if it is what you want. It is a long arm (around 30 inch or so) but not the extra long extension arm. I have a regular base plate if you need it; no swivel base. It is the duel belt model and has been upgraded to the new style plug. $210.00

If your interested send me a pm with your phone number.

PS I also have a manual extension arm model loaded with Scotty Braid if you don't mind hand cranking

PM me an offer on a pair of 1116 Propack thinking of switching over to canon. Approximately three years old, new plugs, wound with Scotty braid, canvas covers and locks. SS available. In good shape.

Ok i suck at this reponding thing... this is my email jb.peter@telus.net.. so I dunno how i seem to screw up the pm 's so send me a shout... Im not retarded but this pm stuff messses me up..

Thanks Brad

actually heard the Cannons are awsome...

Peterman

I'm currently out of town till later this week, will mull over the offer and get back to you.

I have a pair of bases with no riggers....part of that one man crime spree this winter.

I'm not saying that any of these particular riggers are stolen.

I'm sayin ....... a person that knowingly buys stolen goods is no better than the lowlife that stole them.....maybe

worse....

By the way my bases are not for sale.

Back