Hwy 1 to Tsawwassen via 17a

I take the McCallum Rd exit at Abbotsford and go across 8th Ave - 16th Ave - Hwy 99 to the ferry.
The exit off 99 at 17a to ferry is closed I think for the same reason 17a has a detour.
Dumbass drove his big rig into small overpass.

The route usually is turn north at 176th street in Cloverdale. becomes hwy 17, direct to Tsawwassen ferry terminal. So there is paving for 2 km. alternating traffic pattern, expect delays.

Sorry, 17 is fine 17a closer to the tunnel is closed. All good. Minor single lane delays on 17 for paving.

I'm doing the Okanagan to Tsawassen for a 10:15 am ferry this Friday morning. What are the morning delays like on 17 for paving? And on #1 for the road work near Trinity Western? Is it worth leaving the highway at Abbotsford?

my commute is abbotsford to langley. leaving abbotsford around 715. Sumas to 200th is about 30 mins. morning traffic is generally lighter on Fridays. expect to slow down between bradner and 216 but shouldnt be too bad. The traffic reports about the paving on 17 near alex fraser this morning were claiming major delays.

I'm doing the Okanagan to Tsawassen for a 10:15 am ferry this Friday morning. What are the morning delays like on 17 for paving? And on #1 for the road work near Trinity Western? Is it worth leaving the highway at Abbotsford?
Best leave at 4 am, construction and delays on both connector and 3

Back