How many Hours is too many??

Way too Over Engineered for our little pea brains to sort out[:p] There is a reason Striper Jack and i run carbuerated 4.3 chevys, 350 - 2 holes...same bore and stroke but still heavy clunks of iron at over 800lbs with leg. A fresh new 225 zuke would give me almost half the weight with the posotive buoyency of a POD and i would not be tripping on my doghouse all day. Could also keep up with the howl of the wolf as he dodges pirates corking hali spots[^],

Tailspin is definately right about reading spark plugs.I have a couple of friends who are old time mechanics[they don't do computer motors]what those guys can tell you about a motor is amazing,just by looking at plugs.DAN

Tailspin is definately right about reading spark plugs.I have a couple of friends who are old time mechanics[they don't do computer motors]what those guys can tell you about a motor is amazing,just by looking at plugs.DAN

Not sure about the Vice grips and screwdriver Wolf but definitely a 7/16th 1/2 and 9/16th open end wrench would do it.;)

I would have any used motor checked out before purchasing unless from a dealer who will usually give you a warranty for 30-60 days.

Not sure about the Vice grips and screwdriver Wolf but definitely a 7/16th 1/2 and 9/16th open end wrench would do it.;)

I would have any used motor checked out before purchasing unless from a dealer who will usually give you a warranty for 30-60 days.

Back