House or Accoms In Bamfield

getbent

Looking for a place for 1 week

This is finally the year I am bringing the wife for one of the trips to Bam for a week. Ususally stay at the Beam but looking for a house.
We have another couple coming with a total of 3 kids for a total of 7 people.
We would prefer waterfront with moorage...have a couple of leads but wanted to see what else is out there.
Looking for first week of August, East or Westside is fine.

Thanks in advance...

Guy

Looking for a place for 1 week

This is finally the year I am bringing the wife for one of the trips to Bam for a week. Ususally stay at the Beam but looking for a house.
We have another couple coming with a total of 3 kids for a total of 7 people.
We would prefer waterfront with moorage...have a couple of leads but wanted to see what else is out there.
Looking for first week of August, East or Westside is fine.

Thanks in advance...

Guy

Have you talked to Whiteside? He does have his place that he rents out as well.

Gamechanger has a house there. With dock I think. I was thinking of Bamfield, but his house is 3 bedroom and just wife and I. And camper. Plus I think I am going to Taku on Quadra Island for a week.

Stayed a few cool nights at the Nish Inn that's for sure.
Thanks for the help guys.
Got a call into both the beam and bod.

hey oh!!!

are d balls and lucky two of the kids you are referring to.......seems like i did most of the babysitting last year

nope , a friend of mine just bought it

fd

That was a good deal IMO. Looked at the listing. Congrats to your friend.

Whitey and Chuck's cabin is pretty nice and set up for the kids. If you don't have his cell PM TC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm going to rent my Bamfield house out a bit because I can't be there all the time, and I just started a website (it's rough) to give folks an idea about the place. There are some older pics on there, a bit of info and I'll be updating the website as we get everything going, but this should give you a pretty good idea. Email me if you have any questions. beaithb@gmail.com

So far Labour Day is gone and the first part of July too (I'll be building a calendar)

http://www.185boardwalk.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm going to rent my Bamfield house out a bit because I can't be there all the time, and I just started a website (it's rough) to give folks an idea about the place. There are some older pics on there, a bit of info and I'll be updating the website as we get everything going, but this should give you a pretty good idea. Email me if you have any questions. beaithb@gmail.com

So far Labour Day is gone and the first part of July too (I'll be building a calendar)

Best take more pics before the Loggers Derby for your website, because it may not be the same after the fun Saturday!

ya, rocky point ken looks after 2-3 rentals in grappler, all with docks...contact him..

Grrreat looking place Game !

Ya it's a good spot, Bamfield's got some magic to it and it's hooked me. We've had tons of fun out there over the years and this is the next chapter...been cool to meet up with more guys from the forum out there too, hopefully it continues. Tidal Chaos seems to think we are having a house wrecker (correction - happy hour) over the loggers derby, so maybe we'll see a few more of you there over the next little while. There will be a shooter wheel...

Tidal Chaos seems to think we are having a house wrecker (correction - happy hour) over the loggers derby, so maybe we'll see a few more of you there over the next little while. There will be a shooter wheel...

Derby won't be there; so it should be mellow without him making a mess off your deck.:p

Back