Sea Runner 190 or 210?

I've got the 210 Sea Runner ETHT 2021 model year. Never been on the water in a 190 ET so I can't compare the ride. The most I've had onboard was 4 adults and 1 youth and the cabin space was fine. With the 200 Yamaha so easy to get on plane and the ride was fine for the load. Trim tabs are a must and helped level things out where needed. I use them all the time when it's choppy. I believe the LOA is 23'8" if that matters. I liked that with the Hewes the ET is part of the hull and not just a pod. We decided to go with the bulkhead vs the drop curtain because of the rear steering station (have the 9.9 Ht kicker) and the added security being able to lock everything up. I can't recall the fuel tank capacity on the 190 ( might be 60gal) but the 210 comes with a 90gallon tank which is huge for range and I think that is also higher than some of the competitors in the same class. Overall we are super happy with the boat and so far has done everything we wanted it for. I've launched once solo and it was a piece of cake. Hope that helps.
Let’s see a pic of that blue beauty!

Back