Hot stock tips

After stumbling onto a news release about new processing technology, I picked up some WMG.V (western magnesium) stocks 3 weeks ago. Been a fun ride, went up 100% in a week, dropped back down a little, then big fall today. Still up 20% in 3 weeks. Thinking of picking up some more today

WMG up 14.5% today. Started the dry run test of their equipment ahead of schedule. Results due sometime around September 20th. I kinda like the wild rides but may have to put a trailing stop on it soon

Another speculative play that could be huge is Freegold Ventures. FVL.
Shaping up to be a significant play.
Falling for months - whats the speculation and timelines?
my RHT.V is finally starting to roll - got in within the $0.20's and hope the trend continues.

They have 40+\- drill cores in the queue to be tested. The assay labs are backed up so getting results back has been slow.
Should start to move Over the next few weeks.

Usgd one to watch its been in a holding pattern around these levels in advance of cores. The gentile/ grandich show has yanked the sp up so see where it goes from here.

FOBI.V formerly Loop has been on a bit of a tear lately. It was up 13% yesterday and again so far today up 13%. CEO Rob Anson of Nanaiimo has put together a pretty good group of partners and clients. It was slow going for awhile but looks very promising right now. Happy to have a piece of it.

FOBI.V formerly Loop has been on a bit of a tear lately. It was up 13% yesterday and again so far today up 13%. CEO Rob Anson of Nanaiimo has put together a pretty good group of partners and clients. It was slow going for awhile but looks very promising right now. Happy to have a piece of it.
This looks interesting, thanks for the tip.

AFRM is up big today. It’s a financing service that may make its way into bigger players like Amazon and if so, there may be a lot more upside from what I’m reading. Rather than using high interest credit cards, this service would allow someone to finance online purchases at a lower rate on a fixed term. If it dips at all I’m likely going to buy some.

@ab1752 might get his pod after all

Haha...this thing is in my tfsa and I'm sitting on a pile, so if the torque they are building converts, it could be a pretty damn sweet pod. My concern is they will get picked off well before but that's ok too. Their most recent news of this week is remarkable so we will see how the envy few quarters play out.

Fobi continues its upward trend with some intermittent expected profit taking. On September 9 when I previously posted it was around the 2.00 mark. Presently sitting at just over 3.00 right now. Rob Anson, CEO, living in Nanaimo loves to fish as well by the way. I am holding onto this.

Last edited:
Back