Honda 90HP

bigredsnapper

I bought this 2005 90hp new in Dec. 2005. It has 4 years use and I have flushed it and had it serviced regularly. It comes with 2 props(15 and 17 pitch), the flush attachment, controls and gauges. With taxes new it was $10,000 and I am looking for $4,000. I can't believe I'm selling it but moving up to a 21 footer. The impeller and thermostat were done last year at the dealer in Parksville. The motor is still on the boat and can be test driven. Pm me if interested.BRS

Not meaning to hi-jack, but thats a killer deal. I kind of want to buy another boat just so I can buy this motor.

Thanks Captain, I think it's a great deal for someone too. I have had several inquiries about the ammount of hours on the motor. I would have to guess about 100-150 a year x 4 years. I always troll on the kicker. I could have a compression check done at the dealer if need be. I,ll post some pics soon.This is an excellent motor and has never let me down. BRS

Being as the motor is an '05,can't your dealer just hook up his laptop or scanner to it and get the exact amount of hours?I can do that with my Optimax and I know several other motors that you can do this with.
Dave

I went in to the dealer yesterday and they said there was no hour meter built in which probably means no computer. This was the last year of carbeurated Honda 90hp. Sometimes simplicity is good.Hey Kelly check your email, I'll promise to learn this pic posting thing soon:)Thanks BRS

Kelly aka lastchance or Kelly me? I just checked my E and nothin. Haha i just took that china sticker off my motor last week! Itd been there 2 years.

Hey Kelly, I just got to work and haven't sent them to you yet. I now have a deal pending so I'll hold off for now. Are you back in the water yet? BRS

Back