Hijackers Thread.

Best reply to a buddy bragging how big his fish is:

"Yours may be bigger, but mine's much better looking"

Best reply to a buddy bragging how big his fish is:

"Yours may be bigger, but mine's much better looking"

quote:Originally posted by bananas

What time of year do the smoke flavored salmon run.
I usually start hitting them when the cedars are blooming

quote:Originally posted by bananas

What time of year do the smoke flavored salmon run.
I usually start hitting them when the cedars are blooming

what kind of fish are we fishing for? How did that rock get there? what do you guys do when it freezes over in the winter?.. Ive actually got that one twice, I was ready for it the second time. My reply was dog sled and ice fishing..exept I couldnt hold a straight face.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

what kind of fish are we fishing for? How did that rock get there? what do you guys do when it freezes over in the winter?.. Ive actually got that one twice, I was ready for it the second time. My reply was dog sled and ice fishing..exept I couldnt hold a straight face.

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

I wonder how many tickets to recreational boaters for illegally pumping oily bilge water into the Gulf of Mexico have been issued lately.

Bananas I believe those salmon occur during a forest fire.:D:D:D

IMG_1445.jpg

If a forest fire burns in the woods do the pine beetles strip down and dance naked around it?

Hooch
swiftsurehaliaug07-1.jpg

Clip the adipose fin on your anchovies.... you will only catch hatchery fish..... its a little tricky with a hoochie but it still works

quote:Originally posted by ChoveyRoller

Clip the adipose fin on your anchovies.... you will only catch hatchery fish..... its a little tricky with a hoochie but it still works

Best damn tip all month, that's why I joined this forum. :D

Why do some people on here ask really dumb questions?????

Striper Sniper that's hilarious, it's a good thing you weren't eating the Spam chili.[xx(] My wife visited that A&W many a time when pregnant with our second son, couldn't get enough Teen burgers. Good old McMuddy.

Did any of you guys cut through the field behind my house on 1 Ave. in the early 70's with your beer from the Point? And if you did where's my tariff? More than one stranger wandered through on a Sunday afternoon.

One day a friend of mine pulled in the driveway. I had been wondering all morning where my jean jacket was. In the back seat of his Sunbeam Tiger was my jacket with a couple of foil wrapped grams of Turkish Green in one of the pockets. Hey, it was the seventies.[:p] He had just gone through the border at the Point. Because he didn't know he didn't look guilty and made it without a problem.

Oh and aluminum all the way with a pod and outboard. And my Mom told me there's no such thing as a dumb question...then my old man would kick my butt and tell me to listen more and talk less.

Should I have listened to him?:D[:eek:)]

Back