Hijackers Thread.

quote:Originally posted by TheBigGuy

quote:Originally posted by Pippen

I have a problem.[:I]

Why. have you run out of beer? They have beer & wine stores that are open on Sundays. Not like when I was a young guy, that really sucked.
We had to go to Pt. Roberts to get a beer on Sundays.But I can't really go into to many details or this thread may get yanked before it gets a chance to really get rollin.
I also.... as well as Blaine - again no more details.

Also " when do the Whales jump? " or "why is the water salty?"

quote:Originally posted by TheBigGuy

quote:Originally posted by Pippen

I have a problem.[:I]

Why. have you run out of beer? They have beer & wine stores that are open on Sundays. Not like when I was a young guy, that really sucked.
We had to go to Pt. Roberts to get a beer on Sundays.But I can't really go into to many details or this thread may get yanked before it gets a chance to really get rollin.
I also.... as well as Blaine - again no more details.

Also " when do the Whales jump? " or "why is the water salty?"

Ill highjack............
untitled.jpg

Does this look infected?

Ill highjack............
untitled.jpg

Does this look infected?

Keerist it looks like you were a catcher at the skeet range.:D:D

IMG_1445.jpg

Keerist it looks like you were a catcher at the skeet range.:D:D

IMG_1445.jpg

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Help. i lost my clapper [:eek:)]

When you find it I have a great plan for you. Wire it into your downriggers up switch. Then when the bottom comes up unexpectedly no more mad dash for the back of the boat. Simply Clap up, clap down, the clapper. Clap up, clap down, the clapper.

BTW your problem and the above picture reminds me of why I stopped hanging out with the girls in Pt. Roberts.

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Help. i lost my clapper [:eek:)]

When you find it I have a great plan for you. Wire it into your downriggers up switch. Then when the bottom comes up unexpectedly no more mad dash for the back of the boat. Simply Clap up, clap down, the clapper. Clap up, clap down, the clapper.

BTW your problem and the above picture reminds me of why I stopped hanging out with the girls in Pt. Roberts.

"Tight lines"... God I really hate it when people sigh their emails with this, or even use it in any way! I dont know why, I dont hate too many things.... but that just gets under my skin!

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

"Tight lines"... God I really hate it when people sigh their emails with this, or even use it in any way! I dont know why, I dont hate too many things.... but that just gets under my skin!

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

"Kinda like "My bad", i friggin' hate that expression."

I agree, both are really gay.

quote:Originally posted by Island Fish Lifter

untitled.jpg

Fill the dam tub!

"Kinda like "My bad", i friggin' hate that expression."

I agree, both are really gay.

Back