'Herefishyfishy', spammer/phisher on board! Watch your PM's!!

Pippen

Watch your private messages!! :mad:

Zero posts from Herefishyfishy and I get this....do not follow that link!

image.jpg

Ahhh Damn, here I thought I had a new friend:mad:

Hey Guys...got your reports and have removed the user. If you receive anything further let us know.

Thanks,

Brian

Looks like everyone got it, first one I have had on this board, just goes to show you what a tight ship they run here.

Where do I have to donate a few $ to get an message box that holds more than 50 messages?

A back and forth conversation uses like 1/4 of the mailbox.

First off.......don't think to yourself that you are THAT popular. :D :p Hahaha.

Secondly.....we are/were dealing in this thread with a user named Herefishyfishy. Oddly enough.....just cleaning out my mailbox and you sent me a PM early in January titled "Here fishy fishy". Hmmmmmmm....;) ;) VERY, VERY "PHISHY" :eek:

Honestly......ya it can be tough with just the 50 between your inbox and any saved folders. I have a couple of folders to save to and what I actually do is compile info into a few PM's; cut and paste and then just reply to myself. For example I have a PM's to myself on different subjects for various PM info that I have received. I always just copy the text, who from and paste it into a 'running' PM to me.

Between that and having a folder in my Favourites with "Saved Threads" it becomes a bit easier to keep track of info you want to remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure here fishy fishy was trying to infect everyones pc/smartphone/tablet/laptop with Malware/spyware free of charge..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure here fishy fishy was trying to infect everyones pc/smartphone/tablet/laptop with Malware/spyware free of charge..

Yup.....one look at the URL said that to me. :mad: Not to mention a new user with zero posts who suddenly thinks he/she is going to woo me with the idea of "imagining the satisfaction of landing the big one.....fishing for as long as I want......and getting paid to do it".....ya....okee dokee!! ;) :rolleyes:

Quite frankly I don't need to get paid to fish as some long lost family member of mine named Mufasa Abdul Crichton (although the first names don't sound very Scottish) from Nigeria or Cameroon recently passed away and left me MILLIONS of dolla's!!!! I am waiting for my check or money transfer to arrive and I think I'll just live and fish off the interest I accumulate in this huge inheritance. Gonna buy me a killer new boat and called it the 'Scottish-African Money Machine'.

I phones are pretty secure and it has only affected my browser at this point but i have deleted my banking app until i can get the issue resolved... Pretty sure the programers at SFBC should be able to stop that crap before it infects all its users....

First off.......don't think to yourself that you are THAT popular. :D :p Hahaha.

Secondly.....we are/were dealing in this thread with a user named Herefishyfishy. Oddly enough.....just cleaning out my mailbox and you sent me a PM early in January titled "Here fishy fishy". Hmmmmmmm....;) ;) VERY, VERY "PHISHY" :eek:

Caught me.... red handed.

The virus is designed to send the coordinates of everyone's halibut hole to my Navionics app... I will let you all know how the spots work out.

I phones are pretty secure and it has only affected my browser at this point but i have deleted my banking app until i can get the issue resolved... Pretty sure the programers at SFBC should be able to stop that crap before it infects all its users....

What has it done to your browser? I know it does nothing on an iPad but I clicked to see what ridiculousness it was going to run to and it didn't even go to a site. Just said "server not responding" or something like that.

Back