Halibut Reports 2009 South Island

2 chickens and one 12lb.[8)]blackmouth off Constance...... Salmon on a plug.....hali`s on Makerel

good chatch there Tips, was gonna go out tommorow, but gotta go to the outdoor show in Abbotsford.....gotta spend some money on hunting now:D

First off I need a new crew [:0]
HaliAnchorMar0809.jpg
[/img]

Couple of matching 30lb
HaliMar809.jpg
[/img]

Good day with good company.

Tips

yup should've come a little more east non stop action brought 10 to the boat nothing very big but the guests had fun.

Across the border over here we are getting a delay from the normal April 9 to April 23. but we have had some nice halis caught fishing for chinook. A buddy tail hooked a 60 pounder with a salmon rod. It spooled him twice. They are in but not opened for us. I have two other buddies that have caught halis fishing for blackmouth (chinook)

Good luck from across the border!
Ron

Took the white indian out today off easr race. We managed a 30 and a 60. Beaut of a day! Cheers Fc

Fishinnut, where abouts are you hitting hali's in washington waters? Fished a few times off Orcas and gotten a few small blackmouth but would love to get a hali on salmon gear.

one fish about 50.........west side of constance, short tide and rough...220'ish

siwash

got my first hali. It was 50 pounds. I'll tell ya, it was awesome. I can't wait to try again!!

Some good reports coming in people,, looks good.

Sure do enjoy them pics boys keep them coming.

Hopefully I will have some to post up in a couple weeks,, hey Roy. Are you gettin the hooks sharpened up man ????

Way to many sleepless nights waiting lololo..

IMG_1021-1.jpg

Back