hali techniques

Glitter reflects the light at 300' deep? I don't think so. Besides, I'm not that hip to intentionally pouring plastic into the oceans. Yeah we all lose gear on occasion, but that is unintentional. This tiny plastic stuff that glitter is made up of is particularly bad for fish who will concentrate it as it moves through the food chain. It's a bad idea.

not everyone fishes or catches hali at 300, done it in 50' of water. i posted it as kinda a funny, hence the LOL. :)

Glitter reflects the light at 300' deep? I don't think so. Besides, I'm not that hip to intentionally pouring plastic into the oceans. Yeah we all lose gear on occasion, but that is unintentional. This tiny plastic stuff that glitter is made up of is particularly bad for fish who will concentrate it as it moves through the food chain. It's a bad idea.

Always such a downer, Frank. :D

not everyone fishes or catches hali at 300, done it in 50' of water. i posted it as kinda a funny, hence the LOL. :)
Certainly not a knock on you bones. I took it as a laugh myself, but also thought it was a bit silly to put even more plastic in our oceans.

Yeah saw that article too. Disappointing to see people suggesting to intentionally put waste like glitter into the water.

Yeah saw that article too. Disappointing to see people suggesting to intentionally put waste like glitter into the water.

Many use the waters as their personal ashtray firing their cigs butts overboard, why not some more plastic!!

Back