Hali everywhere

Hey Fins those are some nice boats being tossed about there!!!
I'd take the Grady, but the comfort of a cabin on a seasport would be nice!!

Sorry boats not for sale but if somebody made me an offer i couldnt refuse guess it could go LOL
well got no good news today had 2 on, one broke off about an inch from my top hook and before you say it yes it was a brand new leader tyied it this morning. the other fish pulled it down and peeled out some line and spit it out before i could even get the rod out if the holder. thats why they call it fishing and not catch
keep you informed 2 more to go Wolf

Maddog where are you still havent heard hide nor hair of you?????
Well the halibut fishing is back last 2 days 7 halibut and the weather has been awsome as you all know little sunburned thats all and got some great looking racoon eyes LOL.
If you plan on going out this looks like the week to go forcasts look good and there seems to be halibut being caught everywhere on constance and some nice salmon too.
keeping you up to date Wolf

Right on Wolf! I'm heading out with red tomorrow morning to Constance and was wondering what you were using when you caught the 7 butts? Herring or Octopus or both. Hope to see you out there!

um ya.... and promise not to anchor up behind you!!!!!! LMFAO ;))

Well didn t go today as you all know just a tad bit windy hopefully out tommorow!!!!!!
most of the time i catch them on gorge herring it has an apparent smell to them but one of the fish we caught yesterday was on a jig it was on slack tide something different to do so you never know what there going to hit on good luck Wolf

I woke up at 5am and what a let down! Well were hope tomorrow is ok to head out. Thanks for the info. I've had good luck with a big gob of octopus. lol you can fish all day with the same bait, even after a fish or two. Keep you fingers crossed on tomorrow.

WHAT you didnt go out I wonder why calm seas wasnt it LOL yes i had to cancel the charter today also.
But i think i may have some info that will sure to make someones day for those early morning trips and you want to know what the wind is doing out there i use this web site called www.bigwavedave.ca it has the wind direction off of the major points all up and down the west coast and web cams and forcasts just about everything a guy could ask for check it out its all i ever use Wolf

Thanks wolf! I'm guessing that Gordon's Beach is out sooke way? We were using www.racerocks.com but the cameras are not working anymore? Come on.......no wind, no wind, no wind. The weekend is looking like the middle of summer by the forecast. Ok tight lines out there guys.

Actually Gordons Beach is about 10-15 mins past Sooke - You know, with all those little houses packed together right along the beach - thats Gordons Beach.... and what ya mean you were'nt out there today??? Fab fishing! Nice action on the herring weith those 10 foot waves! Common guys - thought you were hard core! LOL ;))

Back