Hacker

Slabby20

When I open this site I'm seeing a huge red and black notice about a "hacker" have been here. Is everyone else seeing this or should I be worried on my end?

I'm seeing it too. I checked other sites and they don't appear to be affected - so I'm assuming that it's just this site.

Wish I was cool enough to be able to hack a free public fishin forum....LOL good job ya....[:eek:)]

Yup, I can see it, too.

I have ran a search of the address "vezir.04@hackermail.com" in Google and I found that whoever that idiot could be he or she has hacked several other Snitz forums.

I suggest to the Administrator of the forum (if he hasn't done so by now) to visit the Snitz Forums website and apply the security fixes they have there. And, in any case, report the hacker attack so that they can find and remove the vulnerability in the Snitz program that the hacker has exploited.

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=118

BTW, I used to run a Snitz forum years ago, and I know first hand the many hours I spent applying mods and security fixes. Luckily, the forum I ran was never hacked. [xx(]

Thanks to GLG and all the other emails sent. I saw it at early this morn but had a few hoops to jump through thanks to the hacker. Also after googling his tag like El Pescador said, you might like to know we are only 1 of 100's of sites this pest has interupted. [}:)][xx(][}:)]

Cheers ME
Always Viewing Posts but Now Seldom Moderating
Thanks To All

I think the term "Dick Wad" pretty well sums it up.

Back