Great $20 Dollar Marine GPS/Chartplotter App

You can get the navionics app for android as well. You can get a Nexus 7 Tablet for $240 (which has built in gps) buy the app for like $20 and then get a dash mount to put it in your boat and still be under $300. Not a bad price for a 7" gps plotter. Plus you can keep all your music ect... on it. Im sure you can even find a waterproof case for it.

Anyone tried the Memory Map App forAndroids?

I went to the Apps store and was going to down load this app,but the price came up 49.95$,did I miss something,or a different step to get it for $20.00,any input would be appreciated!

I went to the Apps store and was going to down load this app,but the price came up 49.95$,did I miss something,or a different step to get it for $20.00,any input would be appreciated!

Look for Navionics Marine&Lakes: US&Canada. That is the one I got for 16.99. I got mine from the google app store. My phone is an HTC One S with Android.

Just a note, the wi-fi only Ipad doesn't have built in GPS. There are aftermarket gps optins for them.
Ted

So to clarify, you need to get an iPad with 4S or it won't have gps?? And therefore using a program like navionics would not work. Haha, this has probably been clearly explained already... But I'm still confused.

any ipad that is the wifi only version does not have a built in gps chip...you need to buy a seprate gps reciver...you can connect to this reciever via bluetooth from your Ipad....i explained it in earlier posts with links to the gps reciver that currently use...

Back