Grady for sale

WERE IS IT LOCATED ? ARE YOU WILLING TO TRANSPORT TO BELLINGHAM?

IS THIS BOAT STILL AVAILABLE AND ARE YOU WILLING TO FLEX THAT HAUL ISN'T THE NEWEST AND A LITTLE UNDER POWERED BUT STILL A GREAT BOAT MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.HOWS THE WIREING I'M WORRIED ABOUT ELECTROLISIS IN THE OLDER BOATS LIKE THAT

IS THIS BOAT STILL AVAILABLE AND ARE YOU WILLING TO FLEX THAT HAUL ISN'T THE NEWEST AND A LITTLE UNDER POWERED BUT STILL A GREAT BOAT MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.HOWS THE WIREING I'M WORRIED ABOUT ELECTROLISIS IN THE OLDER BOATS LIKE THAT

Bud, the boat is on Camano Island. Let me get back to you tomorrow as there is a deal pending on the boat, I should know more by tomorrow afternoon.
Closecall

I'm leaving for work for 2weeks today so if theres a deal pending that should give you enough time to see what happens.let me now I'll get back to you in 2weeks

is anyone else getting sick and tired of people buying and selling boats from the states!---It is a buyers market so be smart with your money.Some of the prices I see are just crazy -----wake up!!!!

Hi Guys, even with our dollar etc., if you shop around yuo can find great deals on any boat you want. The way the economy is going down south the toys go first. We will be bringing boats from the states next fall, more toys for more boys!! Be Patient, watch the web.RT

Back