22 Grady-White For Sale

BigHog

2002 - 228G with 2002 Yamaha 225 4 Stroke with 400 hours and runs perfect. This boat is loaded with ALL available Grady options at the time. Comes with a 2002 Load Rite 5500 pound dual axel bunk trailer with brand new brakes, lines, and accuator. Boat house kept, never chartered and lightly used. Asking 49K. Email for more details or to view.

quote:Originally posted by BigHog

I guess the price is too high?

I will take it off your hands until you can sell it :D
Just need you to provide the moorage though ;)

Unfortunately it's a tough time to get a good buck for your boat. Good luck.

That's good that you can wait as the Spring is the best time to seel a boat as people get boating fever then, IMO

Sorry, I know you are tring to recover some costs on your machine as it is a nice boat to own, but the price of that boat has come down over the years. I have just for fun looked at US boats of the same vintage and you are almost double of some boats. I would think alot of people on this site follow things like this alomost if not closer then this site its self. I always watch boat prices. I am sorry to bring this up as you are trying to sell it but I would look into the market a little closer and relist your boat at a better price or hold on to it and use it.

Again, Sorry

I don't totally agree with you but generally boats are cheaper in the South US but there are costs associated with sourcing, inpecting, purchasing, trucking and importing. You also have to look at local comparables and there are a couple in the 40K range that are early 90's or even late 80's vintage with 2 strokes. So I don't beleive I am that far out of wack on my pricing. Thanks for the input

Have to agree your paying for the power it is a 4 Stroke and not that old and the hull is certainly not to old. Good Luck with selling it I'm sure the Spring will bring more lookers. I bought my Boat on the Island 2 yrs ago because by the time I calculated all the expenses of buying in the States like u said it adds up fast.

kittyjuly1409055-1.jpg

I agree with Last Chance. I would think the boat is worth around 40. Just my thought and no I am not looking or trying to low ball you.

Agree with LC. Nice boat priced too high. Know someone maybe interested at LC's range if you decide to lower.

It is now out of the water and in my driveway for the Winter. If you are interested drop by and see it.

Back