Grady for sale

C

closecall

Hello to all...helping my tech unsavvy buddy sell his Grady. The boat is in great shape and ready to fish. Here are a few details and a link to the boat trader with a few pics.
1989 Grady White 208C Weekender, 2005 Yahama 4 Stroke 150 w/70 hours, EZ Steer Connected 2005 Yahama 4 Stroke 8hp kicker, depthfinder, VHF, CB, (2) Penn Electric downriggers, 1989 Shorelander galvanized trailer, full canvas. Drop me a line if you would like as I know quite a bit about the boat.
$30,000 USD

http://www.boattraderonline.com/addetail.html?90092850
Thanks much,
Kurt

Here are some pics
grady005.jpg

grady002.jpg

grady007.jpg

grady011.jpg

looks to be in great shape - although its an "overnighter" not a "weekender" but they are awesome boats.

Good Call Poppa, it is an Overnighter. It is in great shape, hardly a blemish anywhere.
Thanks,
Kurt

Hello Closecall. Where is this Grady located. On the island or south of the border? Would like to have looksee. Cheers fah cups

Hi Fah Cups-the boat is on Camano Island about an hour and 15 min south of the border.
CC

Thanks Closecall. I will probally pass as really don,t know anything about buying a boat south of the border. Cheers Fah Cups

Hello Highliner-my buddy says that the boat is around 4000-4500 pounds. He also wanted me to let everyone know that this boat has always been a NW Washington boat that has been in covered storage when not being fished...no hurricane boat here. This boat has been babied its whole life.
Thanks,
Kurt

Talked to my buddy today and he wants this thing gone quickly...he's taking off to Arizona Monday for 2 weeks and hopes to sell it this weekend

PRICE REDUCED TO $28,000 USD or Canadian, whats the difference anyway?!?

Trying to figure out why we are not getting any interest. Too much $$? Need a hull survey? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Don't feel bad. I have my boat up for sale too and only a couple of people have taken a look at it. It is the time of year. Hey we will be able to raise the price in the spring:D
I have put mine to bed now for the winter and will bring it back out around March or April.
See you on the water[8D]
Mikiki

Well...here's the deal from my point of view...
The hull is older and is not a ray hunt design so that's a negative but the fact that it's not a hardtop is more of an issue to me...
the power is o.k. but load that boat up with fuel and guy's and fish...the weight of that 4 stroke is a little shy for that hull...
a 200hpdi would be better...
The fact of the matter is you could not of picked a worst time to ask a premium for this boat...timing is sometimes everything and the price for this boat might be better listed in the low 20's...just an opinion.

REDUCED!!
$26,500
Only an hour drive to the Blaine border crossing...
Thanks[8D]

WERE IS IT LOCATED ? ARE YOU WILLING TO TRANSPORT TO BELLINGHAM?

Back